Once a month we do a praise and worship time in place of small groups- it is so awesome! Mark is on the far left. Our friend Jonathan is next to him.
Great videos! You stopped the first song at my favorite part! That is an amazing song. Love the hat on Tobs!K
I would love going to that each month! See you tomorrow! Ju
That was uplifitng just hearing the small clips....thanks so much for sharing...oh, that Tobster!!!
Wow, I love that. And Toby looks really cute! I wish I could hold him right now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great videos! You stopped the first song at my favorite part! That is an amazing song.
Love the hat on Tobs!
K
I would love going to that each month! See you tomorrow! Ju
That was uplifitng just hearing the small clips....thanks so much for sharing...oh, that Tobster!!!
Wow, I love that. And Toby looks really cute! I wish I could hold him right now.
Post a Comment