What a great post! Loved the humor with the train and wash your hands BEFORE you pet the animals comments!! How we wish that we could have been there with you.
Remember when we were there and the white tiger was eating the cute litte bunny?? Remember how the parents walking by were saying to their kids, "Look and the tiger playing with the bunny. Let's move on!"
Yes! I totally remember..we mentioned that today...that was the second time we went by that tiger- the first time it wasn't there... thanks so much, Jo- for taking the pics (again!) and posting them (again!) We had a great day...beautiful day, good time- enjoying God's creation and watching God's creation actually CREATING right before our eyes!
You must have had SO much fun! I think the up-close pic of Toby is TOO cute! And girls, how I wish I was there to feed those birds with you! Only 4 more nights until I get to see you! I love the Tiger photo & the Turtle (kinda creepy...).
4 comments:
What a great post! Loved the humor with the train and wash your hands BEFORE you pet the animals comments!! How we wish that we could have been there with you.
Remember when we were there and the white tiger was eating the cute litte bunny?? Remember how the parents walking by were saying to their kids, "Look and the tiger playing with the bunny. Let's move on!"
Yes! I totally remember..we mentioned that today...that was the second time we went by that tiger- the first time it wasn't there...
thanks so much, Jo- for taking the pics (again!) and posting them (again!) We had a great day...beautiful day, good time- enjoying God's creation and watching God's creation actually CREATING right before our eyes!
Cheri
You must have had SO much fun! I think the up-close pic of Toby is TOO cute! And girls, how I wish I was there to feed those birds with you! Only 4 more nights until I get to see you! I love the Tiger photo & the Turtle (kinda creepy...).
What a wonderful day!
Post a Comment