Monday, October 19, 2009

Ft. Worth Visit for Toby's Birthday (and Jodi's birthday!)

I realize that I am taking a risk posting this before Jodi does, but there are some Aunts out there wanting pictures of the party. Jodi actually has the good pictures, and I am sure that she will post before the day is over. Here are some that I have.


Mom gave Mal her birthday present early so that they could match. Cheri actually made the shirts. They are so cute. I wish I had one.


I thought that Shelby was so cute under Mason's chair. She really wanted to hang with him this weekend.


Mason's Duct tape tie has become quite popular. It is pretty cool.

We were so excited to get to go to Shelby's T-Ball game. She had two great hits!

Abby Kate took this - great job!


These are my two dogs that I was taking for a walk.


Mallory worked hard helping me with the cakes. She did a wonderful job!

The #88 is for Dale Earnhardt Jr., Mark's favorite NASCAR racer. Toby wore a Dale Jr. shirt to his Racecar party.

Jo looks a bit like Vanna here, doesn't she?



Toby at every bit of his little #1 cake. He is the cutest thing!!




I am feeling a bit bad about the lack of pictures honoring Jodi's birthday. We did sing to her, but that is about it. So sorry Jo. If it makes you feel any better, you don't look a day over 18!

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I am the aunt who was begging for photos!!! Great pictures, Kel! Thanks for posting!!! Mason, love the tie! Kel, remember the fish cake you make for Jake's 1st birthday? And Luke's awesome Veggie Tales cakes (and the many others you made for us!) You need to start a cake-making business with Mal as your top assistant! Love, Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Yousaid I didn't look a day over 16 when you were here- how did I age 2 years that fast?
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Mal, you did a great job on the cakes with mom...it was good to see the Smiths this past weekend...I love how the younger cousins so look up to all the older ones!
Cheri