It was a busy day, with Elaine and Anthony driving down bringing Cassie and her children.
Andrew had his book club meeting in the afternoon, so he and I headed out after lunch- after we all sang Happy Birthday with his favorite dessert-Layered Pudding Dessert!
Andrew picked these candles out himself- they sure melted fast, the letters were almost gone before we finished the song!!
Anne Marie and Taylour spent a lot of time riding together, and the others played rounds of airsoft- it was a pretty chilly day, so the adults enjoyed visiting inside. It was a fun day.
The Saturday after Andrew's birthday, we had our last two soccer games for the boys- another VERY chilly day, especially at 9:00am!! Andrew and Thomas had lots of fun playing soccer, Corbin coached Thomas's team, and both boys made new friends.
Andrew encouraging his team mates from his position as goalie- he had some great saves!

Both boys were SO EXCITED to receive their trophies!!
Andrew bought a new Swiss Army pocket knife with some of his bday money- this was so cute, both boys in their cammies "whittling" together!
Yesterday, we enjoyed a field trip to Jones Orchard Corn Maze- it was a beautiful day and we all had fun.
The boys and I and some others tried to find our way through the Headless Horseman maze- we got lost multiple times, we had a map, but it was still very difficult!! Can you find the headless horseman below? There were check points to collect punches for your card, we only found 2 out of 12!! I think Anne Marie and her group did better!





4 comments:
What a GREAT time of family and fun. Thanks for sharing it with us!!! Julie
Great post! I was wondering when we would get a post from the Reynolds. I could barely stand looking at the cold soccer pictures. I am so not ready for cold weather.
K
okay, so one has asked how you got the arial picture of the maze? I love the pics of the boys with their trophies...priceless! I am amazed how different your boys look- both precious, too!!!
great training Samson & riding the horse...can't wait to come and love on both of those animals!!!
Cheri
What a great update! i love it!
jo
Post a Comment