We think Uncle Lane had a visit from the pig! Give Mason hugs from us...no, just give him a fake hug so you don't get his germs! Aunt Julie
NOT ME!!!! I'd better not be next!mal- give Mason a big ol' wet juicy kiss on the cheek from me-ok?jo
Wake up wake up! Get a shotgun and...KILL HIM!!!!!-andrew
what a great commentary on the happenings of the flu in the Smith household...Mason, if I were there, I would get close to you, buddy!Cheri
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We think Uncle Lane had a visit from the pig! Give Mason hugs from us...no, just give him a fake hug so you don't get his germs! Aunt Julie
NOT ME!!!! I'd better not be next!
mal- give Mason a big ol' wet juicy kiss on the cheek from me-ok?
jo
Wake up wake up! Get a shotgun and...KILL HIM!!!!!-andrew
what a great commentary on the happenings of the flu in the Smith household...Mason, if I were there, I would get close to you, buddy!
Cheri
Post a Comment