Saturday, October 10, 2009

Non-Lazy Day!!!

What is up with my lazy sisters and mother?? The Smith family was one productive family today! I left at 8:45 this morning for my Concealed Handgun License class. (Where I literally learned to blow and go.) While I was gone, my husband and children cleaned the house, washed all the sheets and towels, mowed and edged the lawn, went to the grocery store for the week, and made dinner. Must be nice to just sit around and watch t.v., stuff your faces, and drink tea with dolls. Maybe we can live your lives someday..........


Today is Mason's 5 year baptism anniversary. We are so very proud of the fine Christian young man he is becoming.


It was below 70 degrees today, so it was time to bring out the firepit!

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

ummm, i have no words....:)
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

WOWOWOWOW!!!!! What did they make for dinner? We ordered pizza...a very lazy thing to do! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

yes- it's freezing here! (okay the upper 50's, but still!)
Cheri