that is too cool with the butterfly!!! so you just got both chrysalis' out of Kitty's backyard?Mom,you are one fast Lainie with those soccer balls! looked like a lot of fun! love ya!Cheri
Great videos - I loved Toby laughing at the girls playing ball with Lainie.Okay - you said, "We'll be back in a minute" on the butterfly video. How long did it take for it to come out? I bet Shlebs loved that!K
Awesome footage and photos! Lainie is great with games!!! Aunt Julie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that is too cool with the butterfly!!! so you just got both chrysalis' out of Kitty's backyard?
Mom,
you are one fast Lainie with those soccer balls! looked like a lot of fun!
love ya!
Cheri
Great videos - I loved Toby laughing at the girls playing ball with Lainie.
Okay - you said, "We'll be back in a minute" on the butterfly video. How long did it take for it to come out? I bet Shlebs loved that!
K
Awesome footage and photos! Lainie is great with games!!! Aunt Julie
Post a Comment