Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hi from Corpus

We went to dinner last night to celebrate three birthdays. I have the same birthday as our friend Johnny (top left) and Becky (next to Johnny) has a birthday Wed. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends from work!
One of the exhibitors said - hey, we never take your picture - so they snapped this with my camera. That's Becky and Amy...

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Mal and I wish we were there!!

I guess you have eaten your last oyster????

K

JKCDJ Families said...

I wish I were there for a great dinner! :) You have very nice work friends!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

how fun, Jules! I have fond memories of dinner out with your nice friends! you're looking good, sis!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

I'm so glad for your good work friends, you are such a beautiful and hard working professional editor- I am proud of you!!
-Deb Daar