Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Are you tired of my posts yet??

Silverton
We went to Animas Forks today (elevation 11,200 feet) to see an old mining ghost town.

This house was 100 years old!
Can you imagine this view from your window everyday?

One of the many mines we passed.

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

What an awesome adventure!!! I am so happy for you that you are in such a beautiful vacation spot and enjoying such perfect weather!!! Don't miss those 90 degree days in TX, do ya?!
I just made that picture looking outside the house door my wallpaper!
-Deb and Andrew

JKCDJ Families said...

I love these posts! It looks like you are the only ones at the ghost town.........scary!!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

No, we love getting on and seeing where you are every day!!! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

I love the posts, Jo!!! and am so glad you send them!
Cheri

Anne Marie said...

Gorgeous, and I thought TN was beautiful!