It is really beautiful! (God's creation, not your hair!) :)K
Tim did comment on your earlier hair post.
What fun! We're so happy you are having this amazing experience. I think that picture of the kids would be such an adorable Christmas card!!! Julie
I agree with Jules! Those are great pictures, Jo!! That river reminds me of the one the 4 of us went to...we took our lunch...remember way back when we went to Creede?so glad you all are having fun!love ya!Cheri
What an unforgettable adventure- so so happy for you all!!!The kids and I love your pictures!!-Deb Daar
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It is really beautiful! (God's creation, not your hair!) :)
K
Tim did comment on your earlier hair post.
What fun! We're so happy you are having this amazing experience. I think that picture of the kids would be such an adorable Christmas card!!! Julie
I agree with Jules!
Those are great pictures, Jo!! That river reminds me of the one the 4 of us went to...we took our lunch...remember way back when we went to Creede?
so glad you all are having fun!
love ya!
Cheri
What an unforgettable adventure- so so happy for you all!!!
The kids and I love your pictures!!
-Deb Daar
Post a Comment