This trip seems amazing! We may have to keep trying to talk Tim into pulling the RV so we can do this same vacation.Ummm...Jo....is that a waffle on your shirt? Reminds me of my breakfast this morning!K
Lane's parents have been on this train ride, I believe. WOWOWOWOW!!! Everything is beautiful!
It all looks awesome, Jo!!! We can't wait to go see the mountains ourselves. I love looking at the pics for 2 reasons..1. GOD is AWESOME!!! 2. you all look so HAPPY! so glad for you!love,Cheri
I love the pics! Looks like you guys are making some great memories! Looking forward to having you back.
OH WOW what gorgeous scenery! I am so glad you all got to enjoy that! I wish I could have seen it with you!-Anmer & Deb
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This trip seems amazing! We may have to keep trying to talk Tim into pulling the RV so we can do this same vacation.
Ummm...Jo....is that a waffle on your shirt? Reminds me of my breakfast this morning!
K
Lane's parents have been on this train ride, I believe. WOWOWOWOW!!! Everything is beautiful!
It all looks awesome, Jo!!! We can't wait to go see the mountains ourselves. I love looking at the pics for 2 reasons..1. GOD is AWESOME!!! 2. you all look so HAPPY! so glad for you!
love,
Cheri
I love the pics! Looks like you guys are making some great memories! Looking forward to having you back.
OH WOW what gorgeous scenery! I am so glad you all got to enjoy that! I wish I could have seen it with you!
-Anmer & Deb
Post a Comment