We had a veteranarian do a "pre-purchase exam" this evening, and he said both horses looked healthy and had a good disposition. The brown "bay" is a quarterhorse/thoroughbred mix, 8 yrs old. The grey is a quarterhorse/arabian mix, 3 yrs old- see Anmer's blog! Anne Marie and I rode both of the horses bareback, and they are quite gentle.
We'd like to surprise Lainie when she comes next week for Thomas's birthday, so shhhhhh!
We'd like to surprise Lainie when she comes next week for Thomas's birthday, so shhhhhh!
Love you all....Deb
Oh, and thanks Aunt Kelly for the clothes- Thomas picked two favorites- the hat in the picture and the camoflauge type vest!
5 comments:
WOWOWOWOW!!! The Anderson Family is so happy for you!!!!
I can't wait for the girls to see this blog in the morning! and we can't wait to ride the horses! what fun!
jodi
I love the pics!!!! We look forward to the next time we're out there to love on them!!!
Cheri
This is so exciting!!! Love all the pictures! Congratulations!! *Hugs*
How fun - can't wait to ride them when we come again!
K
Post a Comment