Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guess Who?


She is going for the "Jan Brady" look!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

What a little cutie pie! I love the dress.

JKCDJ Families said...

That last message was from one of your favorite aunts...the one who makes milkshakes!!!

JKCDJ Families said...

I love the hair.

From the aunt who takes you to catch frogs!!!

Mallory said...

How cute!

(I don't really don't have anything to say here.)

Mal

JKCDJ Families said...

oh, yes! I see Jan Brady for sure (but that Abby Kate girl is way more cute!)

from the aunt who just played with you 2 days ago!!

JKCDJ Families said...

I love it, Abby Kate!! I would also love to watch the Brady Bunch with you!
From the Aunt that let you ride her neighbor's horse and catch lightning bugs!! AND wants you to come back and ride her own horse:)