Last night we went to our local Town Hall Meeting. Congressman Pete Olson represents our district, and we really enjoyed hearing him talk about things that are going on in Washington. While it is always important for Americans to be involved in making sure that America remains the great nation that God made it to be, it is especially urgent that we speak up now.
5 comments:
I whole-heartedly agree, and commend you, Kelly, for teaching your kids to be involved christian citizens!
-Deb Daar
I love how you guys seem to always be involved in the sort of stuff! That must have been a neat experience.
What an educational and meaningful experience! Julie
i have yet to attend a town hall- what have i been doing- i need to go!
jo
Does this mean I need to start listening to the talk shows on the radio?
Cheri
Post a Comment