.JPG)
We had a great time with Lainie- she takes such good care of all of us, and we love to have her here with us!!! Not to mention, she completely weeded my front yard landscaping and it looks so great!!!!

I caught this beauty in my back yard. The sunflower seeds we use in our bird feeder dropped down beside our deck and have grown sunflowers which we think are attracting some very neat butterflies:)

This is one of the giant sunflowers I planted, in my front yard- Lainie and I sure enjoyed looking at it and taking pictures of it with our phone cameras, it makes a pretty wallpaper!!
Thomas loves to spend time riding with Anne Marie!!!
4 comments:
way to go T!!!!! Anmer is a great big sister to help you ride...and we love the sunflower!
Faith says, "Wow!" I'm impressed!" with the horse balancing!
we love you!
how is T's eye?
Deb, beautiful landscaping and sunflower. I'm so glad you had fun with Mom. And, what a little horseman you have!!!! I can't wait to show the video to L&J. We love and miss you!!!! Julie
Love the horse videos. Jake
Looks like such fun!
K
Post a Comment