Monday, August 24, 2009

Black Stripe Test, First Day of School

Watching Luke walk into Permian High School was pretty emotional. AND, dropping my baby off for his last year of elementary school was emotional, as well! By the way...notice anything different about Luke?


Jake tested for his black stripes Friday...next test will be black belt!

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Wow, what beautiful pearly whites, Luke!!! Really, nice teeth!!!
Jules, I guess I can safely assume that time is passing a little too quickly for you??? I agree!!!
Good job, Jaker-Quaker!!
-Deb Daar

Anne Marie said...

GREAT luke! And, Jake WOW a Black Belt test, g'Luck!

JKCDJ Families said...

Your teeth look great, Luke. Nice jumping kick, Jake!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Luke- the first thing I noticed was your teeth- awesome dude!
nice jump jake!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

great job on your test, Jake! I'm proud of you!!!
Luke- you have an AWESOME smile!!!
love you guys!!!

Cheri