Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big day at the Crowell house!

Abby Kate donated 10 inches of her beautiful hair to Locks of Love today. It was a little shorter than we anticipated, but she is more gorgeous than ever! We are proud of her!


Don't these 2 look alike?

We got the new camper today! Here are the girls trying out their bunk beds!

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Abby Kate!!! I am so proud of you for donating your hair. Some little girl who needs it will really be blessed by it! AND....I LOVE your new look! Isn't it fun to try out shorter hair? Just think - no more tangles!!

You guys have a cool new camper. We can't wait to see it in person.

K

Anne Marie said...

WOW Abby Kate- you look like such a big girl now (you did with your hair long,too). I am so proud of you- I did that once, too, and got my hair cut short kinda like that- I love you & I might be seeing you in November!

JKCDJ Families said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!! You are a special, special girl. Love, Aunt Ju Ju

JKCDJ Families said...

" I love your hair so much and I love your bunk beds so much!"
Hannah

"I love your hair it's so cuuute!"
Faith

You look great Abby Kate!!
love you,
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

What a sweet gift for you to give, Abby Kate,I think you look beautiful- and I can't wait for you to go on your next camping trip in your new camper!!
-Aunt Deb