Monday, September 7, 2009

First Day of School

I can't believe my little Hannah is going to learn this!!!
Faith, my big first grader....I want to cry, seeing how she carefully arranged her things!

They got up on their own, made beds (I'm pretty sure Faith made both beds!)- got dressed and did their hair...all before coming to get me....to be all ready for their first day of school!!
I know you can't read the sign...each year (okay, so it's only been one other year!)- we make a sign for the girls...it says " Welcome to the Nienstadt Homeschool..you are the best kids! (Ryan wrote that) Mommy and Daddy love you...Pre-K- Hannah, 1st- Faith.

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

These are great pictures! I hope you have a great school year!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

How completely precious!!!!
Jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Have a super year!!!! Love, Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

What a great teacher you are, and what precious, darling students you have!! Just shows that Faith and Hannah's hearts are tender and sincere!
I love you all,
-Deb Daar

Anne Marie said...

I am so proud of you girls!