Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy First day of Fall...and Some More Soccer

Thomas likes to run on the field, and his momma likes him to burn off all that energy he has:)
I am letting his hair grow longish (you read it right, I said LONGISH:) I love his sweet wavy curls. We are all so blessed to have healthy children!!
Go Wildcats! Corbin coaches his team, and they have a good time. What fun for all three cousins to share their jersey #5 this season!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Thomas - great job at your soccer game. I like your hair!!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

way to go t!!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Love the hair!!!! We would be cheering big-time if we were there! Love, Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Great job, T !!!! I like the way you run on the field!!! I want to come see you play!
We love you!!!
Aunt Cheri