okay, these pics are in wrong order...so this is Ryan retrieving the girls from the top of the hill....
Ryan going up the hill to get Faith and Hannah...it's too steep and rocky for them....
Yeah the girls made it to the top of the hill! They were so cute encouraging each other on.....
We were re-visiting a hiking trail and this time, from the trail, you looked up and saw this rock..and Faith wanted to climb up to it...so they did! Ryan and I just stayed put.... with Ryan saying "I'm going to have to go up there to help them down.."(like the first pic. above!)
We just stopped for a rest on the hike and took some fun pics....at this same time, a hummingbird came right by my face! it scared me..I thought it was a big bug, but when it flew away, we could see what it was!
She had asked for some lipstick out of my backpack...very important on a hike, I guess!
Here we are at a place called "Love Lake" Faith and I walked to the other side to take a picture of Ryan and Hannah....see the beautiful reflection? It was early morning...just us...way up thishillside...AWESOME!!!!!!!
River!!!
As with many of our hikes...Hannah got a ride for part of the way back to the head of the trail. This was on a hike in the Weminuche Wilderness...this pic. is funny b/c Ryan had me take it b/c we thought we had one last, big hill left, when really, when I turned around, the trailhead sign was right there...a great surprise for us..that we were closer than we thought!
As with many of our hikes...Hannah got a ride for part of the way back to the head of the trail. This was on a hike in the Weminuche Wilderness...this pic. is funny b/c Ryan had me take it b/c we thought we had one last, big hill left, when really, when I turned around, the trailhead sign was right there...a great surprise for us..that we were closer than we thought!
1 comment:
What great hikes! Your girls are so sweet in these pictures!
jo
Post a Comment