Oh, Jo, when you figure out how to stop time- let me know!! It's not so much you getting older, as it is your precious children growing up too fast!! I am so proud of you and your school! -Deb Daar
Wow your school looks great- 2nd grade seems great but just think about the grade after it-3rd! WOW where does the time go? I also love the pic of the girls hugging- so precious!
5 comments:
Oh, Jo, when you figure out how to stop time- let me know!! It's not so much you getting older, as it is your precious children growing up too fast!! I am so proud of you and your school!
-Deb Daar
How adorable!!!! I'm so proud of my teacher-sisters!!! Julie
Wow your school looks great- 2nd grade seems great but just think about the grade after it-3rd! WOW where does the time go? I also love the pic of the girls hugging- so precious!
What sweet girls. You have the best teacher, and I know that you will do great this year!!
K
I love the school pics, Jo...and can't wait to see those two learn this year!!!
Cheri
Post a Comment