Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blessed Memories

We all enjoyed watching Thomas play 2 soccer games in the evening.
I received a new Scrabble game, which we had a lot of fun playing together!


My 38th birthday was full of wonderful memories with my dear Lainie, Corbin and precious children. I am so thankful for the blessings that surround me, God has truly given me more than I could ask for- His Holy Spirit and the presence of Christ truly redeem me and help me to see how blessed I am. Thank you for your phone calls and cards which made my day all the sweeter:)

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh Debbie, Happy Birthday dear friend!! You look just radiant and so beautiful with your loving family around you! May our Father continue to bless you in every way and please know you are loved, missed, and prayed for by your friends in Maryland too!!

JKCDJ Families said...

Deb, you look GORGEOUS! Love, love the hair!!!! So glad you had a special day. I love you!!!! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

I wish i could have been there to help you all celebrate! i miss you sooo much!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

So glad you had a great day!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Debbie, you look BEAUTIFUL in these pics, as does the rest of your family!!! I love the pics and am so glad you had a good day!
love you,
Cheri