Tim has wanted a drum set for quite some time now, and the opportunity to buy him a used set arose today. When he came home from work, he found notes that led him up to the guest room. The note on the door said, "Merry Christmas!" I know it is a bit early, but the timing was right.
He was so very surprised and thrilled!!
4 comments:
We expect a performance next time we come! The Andersons
What a joyous and fun day!!! Anmer and I giggled with happiness at your fun surprise, and we smiled big when we saw Tim's reaction- more music videos to come, we hope!!
Deb and Anmer
what family fun time! what an improvement from the kiddish instruments in the last family music video in the family room!
jo
I love the middle picture, of just him and his new set, with the BIGGEST GRIN on his face!!!! pure joy!! can't wait to get a concert next time we're there!
Post a Comment