Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Faith's first Book Report 9/15/09

Today Faith gave a book report on Texas.
It was about the state symbols. She did great!
There were about 20 homeschool kids and their parents...most got up and talked..grades
ranging from pre-K to 6th grade.
We stayed after and ate chili one of the kids made
for their report. Hannah took these top 2 pictures herself while I videotaped!
Inside the booklet was a 1/2 page "report" she wrote herself and some pages with
pictures of the state symbols. It was cute, on her own, the first words of her report were
"Colorado is not in Texas." Think we're still remembering our vacation?

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Oh, what joy this brings to my heart- I probably would have cried just watching her, I just know she was such a good presenter!!!!! I am so very, very proud of her, her teacher and her photographer sister!!
-Your BFF

JKCDJ Families said...

Faith, will you please read your report to us over Thanksgiving? Love, Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Faith, how I wish I could have heard your report! Hannah, you take great pictures!!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

i can't wait to see the video! i'm proud of you faith!
jo