Thursday, October 15, 2009

Circus Adventure

This is the 3rd time we have been to the Shriner's Circus with the girls. We think it is about time we try out the Barnum & Bailey....
This guy really did scare me! He was way up in the air and even walked on top of that circle thing as it spun in the air. I told Mark I was too old to watch this stuff b/c I was in a ball in my seat half covering my eyes in case he fell.

This guy freaked Mark out b/c he contorted his body into all kinds of shapes. He was from Brazil and I told Mark that he probably came into this country illegally in a suitcase!
These elephants came all the way from..........wait for it................Oklahoma!I am no animal activist, but I must say that this part with the bears made me sad! Maybe it was the tutu's, but I think they need to be out in the woods somewhere scaring campers or something other than riding bikes in glittery costumes!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Jo - you are so funny!

I am sure that the girls had a great time.

If I can get myself off the computer, I'll pack the car and head your way!

K

Anne Marie said...

That does look like ALOT of fun......but I think I share your opinions on the bears :) Love you!

JKCDJ Families said...

Hmmm! I'm sure you enjoyed this international event!!!! Love Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

I agree about the bears...and it is hard to look at the guy in the box...that's not normal...
I love reading your comments, Jo- I agree with Kel- they make me laugh!
Cheri