Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Archery and a VERY COOL insect

Thomas got a bow and arrow set for his birthday, and he has had so much fun using it- I think that I have had just as much fun watching him!!
Okay, the insect below has to be one of the coolest creations!! I found it on our barn wall. Have you ever seen such camouflage on a creature? Even his legs look like sticks. What a cool idea God had in making this one!! See if you can click on it to see up close, very neat!!

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Way to go, T. Will you teach me how to shoot the arrows when I come?

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Why is it that you can click on some pictures to see enlarged, and not others?
-Debbie

JKCDJ Families said...

Very cool! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

I love it t- i want to try ok?
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

way to go T- I'd like to use it, too! Neat that Samson can find it for you!

love,
Aunt Cheri