
Luke has a tennis tourney tomorrow, so we did presents today with Jake.


Lane and Luke wrapped all of the presents - Lane actually did all of the shopping - and they wrapped one in a phone box and Jake thought he was getting a phone! Thankfully he was a good sport and got a good laugh out of it!

Uncle Mark, Jake loved your
Ghostbusters game so much that Luke gave it to Jake for his birthday!

Okay...one baby is turning 12, and our other baby registered for High School today. Luke was pretty excited to wear his new Permian Panther
Mojo shirt and show us his I.D. Odessa Permian is, supposedly, known all over Texas for its
Mojo athletics - the Friday Night Lights Movie, the T.V. series based on the football team. I'm glad Luke is excited. He's been having "two-a-day" tennis practice for Permian varsity tennis.

By the way, Luke insisted I put these on the blog - all of them!
4 comments:
Julie- make them stop growing!!!!
Sweet, precious Jake- he is truly a wonderful, wonderful boy!!
And Luke- is seems just like yesterday I was at your house in Missouri, changing his diapers!!! I am so proud of both of your boys, and so glad that they are my boys older cousins!!
luke- love the poses- that is so "jodi"!
jake- mark will be excited to play GB with you when we come to your house next!
jo
I like the new hair cuts!!! I am proud to be the Aunt of Luke and Jake.....we love you guys!!
Cheri
I hope you had a great birthday, Jake!
Nice poses, Luke!
K
Post a Comment