Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17- Constitution Day

Did you know that September 17 is Constitution Day? On September 17, 1787, 39 men signed the U.S. Constitution. I know we all love our country and it's rich Christian heritage. I didn't know about this day (or maybe just didn't remember:), but perhaps next year we can participate in the celebration of the signing of this marvelous document!
http://www.constitutioncenter.org

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

that would be a great thing to do with our kids...thanks for the good info!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

I saw this when I was looking up days to fly our flag. We decided to just fly it everyday!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

pretty ironic b/c we were learning the origin of patriotic songs in history today and singing them in the car! i thought you couldn't fly the flag everyday (without a light shining on it)- didn't we read that debbie?
jo