Saturday, September 19, 2009

Soccer Season 2009- Faith

Faith had her first soccer game today..she's on the Pink Angels.
She scored a goal!- since they moved up to a bigger field- they had
positions and she played goalie for a quarter and had 2 saves!!!

She enjoyed playing goalie for the first time!

They are picking heads/tails at the beginning of the game.

Go Pink Angels!!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

We are so proud of you Faith! Thank you for leaving us the messages about your game and your new soccer shirt!
-The 3 Crowell girls

JKCDJ Families said...

Faith, what a great job at goalie! I bet that was so much fun! I love and miss you!!

K

Mallory said...

Great job Faith! That is so exciting that you arer playing with a goalie!

Mal

JKCDJ Families said...

FAITH, WAY TO GO! I would be jumping up and down cheering for you if I was there! Love, Aunt Julie