
This is Hannah's first season to play...she is on the
Pink Princesses!!

She did great! Just went to the ball, and headed down the field!!
She scored 4 goals in her first game!!!!!!

Just taking her turn sitting out a quarter....

She enjoyed this game...

Okay, this is cool- Faith has been #5 since the beginning (Faith was just given that number when she joined the team, and Hannah just
got assigned her number,too...and it is #5- like her sis! I just was so excited
when I saw she had the same number!
5 comments:
cheri- what are you going to do when you have to give linda's camera back??
way to go hannah- it is so great to see your kids have fun playing a sport!
jo
I am so glad you are posting!! What great soccer pictures. I am so proud of you, Hannah!
K
Good job, scoring, Hannah! I'm glad you have the same number as your sister!
I've looked through these at least three times, and showed the boys and Lane from my iPhone while we were driving home. ADORABLE! Love, Julie
What a joy to see both Faith and Hannah really enjoying their soccer season- and how cool is it that they have the same number...T is #5, too!!!
-Your BFF
Post a Comment