Friday, September 11, 2009

Today we are.....

Remembering.....
-the families of the victims
-the surviving rescue workers who are haunted by the images
-President Bush
-the way our country banded together in unity

Praying........
-for the families
-for our country
-for our President
-for evil schemes in the world to be foiled

2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Amen. Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Thank you for that! Do you remember that i found out i was pregnant with ak that day? I remember a lot of that day very vividly.

JKCDJ Families said...

I say, AMEN, too.
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

What an important task to pause on 9/11, and remember with our children- not just the horror, but the unity our country showed and especially the power of that verse-thank you for sharing that promise!!