Yesterday Tim declared that we all were going up to his work to exercise together. Surprisingly, no one balked at this idea. We spent a little over an hour working off all the food we plan to eat these next few days. Tim started off with a safety briefing. Seriously, he did. Mom is the only one who paid attention.
3 comments:
I need to work out after my Starbucks drink!!!! Now we're getting ready for a Christmas meal made up of our favorite appetizers! Julie, P.S. Tim, you know I would have listened to the safety briefing!
We just had chili cheese hot dogs and chips and queso. I was planning to work out today, but my pajamas haven't come off yet, so I doubt I will be as good as you all! I have got to start exercising again though! Good for you all!
jo
That's a great blog post!!! I love the exercising, too!
Cheri
Post a Comment