
We don't have a ton of snow, but the roads are apparently icy and the police have blocked off some areas in town...so no school! The district built in a make-up day the Friday before Spring Break.

As Lane puts it, this is "our car that Luke will drive." Jake calls it "Luke's car" and wrote "Luke" on the snow on the hood this morning! It looks like the snow has melted in the background in our neighbor's yard, but those are actually leaves that have blown off their big tree this morning on top of the snow. We aren't supposed to get above freezing today, so the snow should stick around for a bit!

Lane and Jake plan to do a 1,000-piece puzzle on this
surprise day off!

I guess this one is self-explanatory!

The Explorer before the snow yesterday...

Jake's new piano teacher, Mrs.
Richey. She only lives two minutes from the house. Luke drove Jake to and from piano yesterday (I was in the car, of course!).
4 comments:
I LOVE the car luke! lane- why couldn't you have gotten sick today instead of yesterday????
jo
I lvoe the snow!! I love the pic of Jake nd the car nd the pic of Patches!!! And the one of Luke in the car.....GO LUKE!!!
Thanks for sharing all these! A lot going on in the past 2 days...just remember, everyone, that I was the first aunt that Luke drove around...such fun!!!
That's good that Lane got an extra day to rest, too!
Jake, I hope you are enjoying your new piano teacher!
love,
Aunt Chew and blondes
I can't believe that we got snow on the same day!
Nice car, Luke!
K
Post a Comment