We have started a tradition of AK reading the birth of Jesus on Christmas Eve. This was year 2!

I love seeing pure joy on their little faces!

Wow! Not such a good hair day for me so far! Mal- I got some cozy pajama bottoms like yours for myself the other day!

Christmas at the Crowells- we had a great time!

We were a little worried about Tobs- he wouldn't eat most of the day, but finally ate a PB&J!

Mark gets good action shots!

The girls LOVE Grandad!

I love this picture- is it too early to use for next year's Christmas Card???

Shelby would have made you all cry- She spent at least half of the time while we were there talking with Nana, showing her her new toys, and just visiting with her. She has a special gift for loving on older people!

The Chisms. Bregan is about 8 months old.

Now you know where Mark gets it.....This is what I am dealing with....
Hope you all had a wonderful day of celebration!
4 comments:
This is a great post! We love all the great pictures. That is indeed a wonderful one of your entire family.
Lainie, Mason, Mallory, Kelly, and Tim asleep on the couch
Jo, what a GREAT family picture in front of the tree!!! Julie
Looks like a lot if fun! I love the pic of toby after you mentio n the PB J :)
I really enjoyed looking at all these pics...you are blessed!
Cheri
Post a Comment