Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kid Happenings

I KNOW the picture is sideways, and I could go into a lot of detail about why it's not turned the right way, but just turn your head to the left about 45 degrees and you'll get the idea! Toby was "Jesus" in the drama skit put on by the teenagers at their "Chili Theater" tonight. He sat there for one whole song like a little champ! I took a video, but the stage was only lit up by a few candles, so it was too dark.


Toby was doing this for about 10 minutes- so cute!

Here is a story that Abby Kate wrote:
Abby Kate Gets a Pet
One day as Abby Kate was walking home from the bookstore I saw mom waving from the frount door. She said Abby Kate come come come in so I ran in. I had news to. Mom said we will have guests coming over to night. I need help getting ready. Mom I have news to. I went to the book store and got a book about dogs. Can we get one. pleas pleas pleas mom I will take care of it. Sure what cand of dog were you thinking of. Well a puppy. Well Abby Kate a puppy is a big respsosabillad. Mom I can do it said 7 year old Abby Kate. I will feed it and clean up its poop and te. chukle chukle mom laufed. Cleaning up poop and te is a big respsosabilled. I can do it so can we pleas get a puppy?? Ok. Yes we can go to the pet store right now. When they came back all the guests we there.
The end

Here is a poem that Abby Kate wrote:
As I was Writing a Poem
As I was writing a poem I looked outside and saw a man
A realy hairy man
His name was Dan
I loved that man
That realy hairy man
It was surprising to see Dan sitting on my porch reading a book
about a cook whose name was Look
He had a dog named Olivia.
The End

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

What a cute little guy. And, Abby Kate, you are a WONDERFUL writer!!!! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Abby Kate - I love your story and your poem! You are a really talented writer! See you soon.

K

Anne Marie said...

Awww! GO TOBSTER! SO CUTE!!!!! And abby kate....you are so smart!!

JKCDJ Families said...

I love it!!! Tobster is awesome....and the poem and story are great!!!

Cheri