Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shelby's Slumber Party

First of all, we have to say that we are so sad that Faith and Hannah could not make it to the slumber party. They already had plans that they could not change and we were limited to when we could have the party here. Here are Payton and Laine and the girls eating the cheese filled hot dogs for dinner that Shelby picked out.
A rousing game of Pin the Tail on the HorseWatching "Felicity"
Dancing like they did in Colonial days.
Everyone went to Krispy Creme in their pajamas, and we saw some of our good friends there and had a great breakfast together!Mark reading to the girls in his British accent- this is what I am dealing with people!

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What fun! I love how the girls decided to do some dancing!!! And, um, I am glad the girls enjoyed the British accent...love you all!!

JKCDJ Families said...

What great fun that must have been. Mark is the best!

What was the movie that inspired the dancing?

Jo - so sorry I missed your calls.

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Looks like a SUPER time!!! Love, Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

"That's a funny accent you got there, Mark"- said Faith

we are sorry we missed the fun...what sweet girls in their pajamas...

A friend took Faith and I to the Nutcracker ballet...and Hannah had her first "real" babysitter that night!

Cheri