Decorating the Christmas Tree Toby loves taking a bath with the girls. He sits in the middle and plays with a bowl and spoon and has this big grin on his face, like he wouldn't want to be anywhere else!
Such cutie pies! I loved having the girls help me decorate our tree!!! Julie. Oh - tell Mark we found his black clip!!! It was buried in the stuffed animals in Jake's room.
6 comments:
Such cutie pies! I loved having the girls help me decorate our tree!!! Julie. Oh - tell Mark we found his black clip!!! It was buried in the stuffed animals in Jake's room.
Where is his rubber duckie and baby ducks???
He gives kisses and says bye?? I can't wait to see him on Friday! Do you and Cheri know yet when you are coming and going?
K
Faith says," Toby, that's not a finger holder!"
There's nothing cuter than that laughing....so glad I got to love on him!!!
Cheri
SO CUTE!! Toby is already saying "bye"!!!!!
Post a Comment