We decided to take our pictures in case this is all we get. I guess you could kind of call this snow, although it is largely sleet. Hey - it is white and that really counts here! Look in front of the trees to see it.

We went to a Christmas play last night.
3 comments:
Hey...I say it counts, too! I see the white coming down in the video! Aunt Julie
i can't get the sound to work on the computer, but i'm sure the commentary was good! sorry that you all have to use sleet as your snow! i am done with the cold by the way!
jo
I am glad it you got more snow later on....we did the same thing, pics...video....gotta grab it when you can!!!
That's a great family picture of you all!!!
Cheri
" I like the picture of the 'no snow' part of the day"- love, Faith
Post a Comment