Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snowing on our Christmas Morning!

It was snowing when we woke up this morning! There was a little more coverage after this picture. Guess who begged to bring Patches in the playroom, and guess who said "Yes"...not Mom!
Jo, do you recognize these goggles at the top of the stockings?
After the Santa gifts at the fireplace, we moved to the playroom for the tree.

Jake with a new Jones TKD shirt.
Cher-Bear...remember that Laser game that was on clearance at Target that I picked up at the last second? It was a favorite gift that they have played all morning! Lane and Jake are playing it right now. Kel, yes, we used the tripod and timer on the family photo in yesterday's post. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas. I love you all and am so thankful I saw so many of you this Christmas season. Julie

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

How fun!!! Merry X-mas!

JKCDJ Families said...

of course patches should get to come in! looks like a great day!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

What a fun Christmas, complete with snow!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

I'm glad the game was fun..I remember being there with you when you got that...I love shopping with you!!!
Cheri