Hannah has always loved a good decorative hat. I love the story of her wearing that animal hat to church!Those Anderson men........way to be normal and not get involved, Luke!K
I love the hat!!!! And um....Uncle Lane....are you always that...Anderon??? LOVE YOU ALL!
where was i during the vacuum cleaner thing? i so would have sucked it to some part of my body!jo
Hmmmmm...always fun at the Anderson house!!! Seriously, we need to get out there and get some of that fun!!!!-Deb Daar
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hannah has always loved a good decorative hat. I love the story of her wearing that animal hat to church!
Those Anderson men........way to be normal and not get involved, Luke!
K
I love the hat!!!! And um....Uncle Lane....are you always that...Anderon??? LOVE YOU ALL!
where was i during the vacuum cleaner thing? i so would have sucked it to some part of my body!
jo
Hmmmmm...always fun at the Anderson house!!! Seriously, we need to get out there and get some of that fun!!!!
-Deb Daar
Post a Comment