Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nienstadt Christmas

First, I loved all the Christmas posts, sisters!!!!! We have such fun decorating the outside of our house!
I tried to get it a little lighter!
Last night (Christmas Day night) we turned off the lights, so the tree was bright, and cozied up to watch Miracle on 34th street- the girls got in their new sleeping bags!
Mena got Hannah matching pj's for her and her Mallory doll!
Christmas Eve day- we were at the Nienstadts...the nice mom that I am, made the girls run outside for a pic...without their coats!
Christmas morning...we built a "snow fort"...after lunch, we came home, hoping it was still up to take this picture!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Hi Cheri,Ryno,Faith,Hannah I really like how you decorated your house. The lights on the sidewalk are really pretty. Girls, I am so proud of your snow fort! I love you. Your Lainie

JKCDJ Families said...

Love the matching PJ set!!! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

isn't family time the best??!!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Love it that you got snow!

K