So glad you are getting snow, too! I can't believe how much they look alike! Julie
Wow they DO look alike! WOW now WHY aren't we getting any snow? :)
I love the Gingerbread house!! Lainie is glad you like the herbs.Yes - it is amazing how much Shelbs and Tobs look alike!K
That is truly amazing how much Tobs and SHelbs look alike!!! Your gingerbread house faired better than ours!Cheri
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So glad you are getting snow, too! I can't believe how much they look alike! Julie
Wow they DO look alike! WOW now WHY aren't we getting any snow? :)
I love the Gingerbread house!! Lainie is glad you like the herbs.
Yes - it is amazing how much Shelbs and Tobs look alike!
K
That is truly amazing how much Tobs and SHelbs look alike!!! Your gingerbread house faired better than ours!
Cheri
Post a Comment