Sunday, December 27, 2009

Crowell Restaurant

The girls were having a tea party and decided to make Mark and I a special meal. So, we had homemade grape juice (made fresh by them squeezing grapes by hand into a cup and adding some water- yum!- see below), pretzels, and hot chocolate (one packet mix to about 1 quart water).
They set us up a table all nice with flowers and a picture of Mark and I. Shelby played some music for us on the plastic guitar that Toby got in his Christmas stocking.
Since there was music, I suggested we dance!
We were treated very nicely by our waitresses (except when they kept eating off of our plates!), so we gave them each a nice tip!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

How fun! That will be such a special memory.

Ummm.....your hand is quite low in that dancing pic.....nice....

K

JKCDJ Families said...

I would like the same meal on our next visit, please! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

I love it!!! What precious memories! What a good mom!
Cheri