Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Visit

Kelly broke out the Christmas decor (great table settings above, beautiful Christmas tree below) for her 10 houseguests this weekend!


We had a wonderful weekend coming together for Emily's wedding. We missed you, Deb!


Hannah was so proud to show us that she can now tie her own shoes.


Watching Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
Julie was the big surprise of the weekend. Mom had no idea she was coming, and we had fun watching her be surprised. It took her a few minutes to notice Julie sitting in the chair with the girls.




An early Christmas......





Who is taller???

Spades......

Meals were so fun and lively!






4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Thanks, Smiths, for hosting a great weekend, and Jules for flying in, and mom for being a great mom!- we love all of you and had a great time!!!!

Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

and we missed Deb very much!
C

JKCDJ Families said...

and thanks Jo, Mason and Mal for just being YOU!!!!!

Cheri (again!)

JKCDJ Families said...

I loved the pictures, and I love my sweet family, and I love that I have the MOST adorable and talented and wonderful nieces and nephews in the whole world!! (that includes big and little boys and girls:)
-Aunt Debbie