.JPG)
Jake played in his first violin concert! Lane, Luke and I were on the front row but didn't have a very good view of Jake, so I shifted to an empty seat that opened on the opposite side of the front row at the last second, set the camera on a table that happened to be up front so I could tape for the blog, and videoed with my other camera...that's why this is a bit of a low shot. You can see Jake off and on in the khaki pants to the left of the conductor.
5 comments:
Great job on Up on the Housetop, Jake. Do you use Luke's violin?
K
What a talented boys you have!
jo
That sounded beautiful!!
I love the violin!!! I didn't know that Jake was playing!!! That's so neat..it was beautiful!!
Cheri
Great, great job, Jake!! Thanks for sharing, Jules!!
-Deb Daar
Post a Comment