Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just because...

I was going through pictures and saw these and just HAD to post them! Where has the time gone???
This one below looks like Toby! I loved it when the girls were this age- both learning so much and so fun together!
The girls decorated Toby for his circumcision!


This was a year ago- look how fast they grow!!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I know, when you figure out how to stop that growing process, let me know!!! Your blessings just keep getting sweeter and more beautiful as the years go by!!!
-Deb Daar

Mallory said...

Mom thought that the one of Shelbs was actually Toby! I love the pics!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

I can't believe how much Toby looks like Hooby when she was a baby!!! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Wow...I can't believe Toby was that small...I can only picture him as he is now!!!!
Cheri