Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Lovely Visit With Lainie

We had a great couple of days with our Lainie, and the pic of our lazy horses is supposed to be at the bottom- it's hard for me to rearrange my pictures after uploading- any suggestions?

Anmer made a star ornament at a holiday craft day with homeschool group and gave it to Lainie.
Lainie found a gift under our tree just for her, and really enjoyed the Elvis Christmas cd.
This pic goes before the previous one!:)
Lainie loves to read to her grand kids, and Thomas loves it, too!!!!!
I bought Anmer and I REALLY cozy fleece jammie pants, and I just had to get some for Lainie- we surprised her and left them in the bathroom while she took her shower.
A homeschool morning with Lainie- we played a couple of games of "word-o", a form of Bingo with special sounds and words(review for Thomas)......we think she had fun......we know she did:)
Laine wanted to keep doing school with us- she got 100% on her 5th grade math facts practice sheet- she really knows how to reduce those fractions!!! I guess she is "Smarter than a 5th grader"!!!
We had a fun time putting together a gingerbread house, while listening to Elvis Christmas music:)
Word of advice- the best idea here was the plastic tablecloth- quick and easy clean up!!!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

WHY do you get Lainie so much????
Can't you share her with the rest of us?
Jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Those are so cute!! Thanks for sharing! We love you!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

What a special time! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

How fun! Don't ask me to do math - I stopped at 6th grade!

K