Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mi SWACO Christmas Lunch

We went to Tim's office today for their Christmas - excuse me - Holiday - lunch. (Not quite sure why Santa was at a Holiday lunch when he is clearly associated with the holiday called Christmas.) It was fun. We always enjoy a chance to go see Tim at work. He is so highly respected there and it is great to see who he hangs out with during the day.





4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Fun!!! Ju

JKCDJ Families said...

I should have stayed for that! That food looked good!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Sounds like fun. So, a mug wouldn't be a good gift idea for Tim? :) (Looks like he's got plenty in his office!:)
Love you all,
Deb-Daar

JKCDJ Families said...

I like your office, Tim! It's neat to see where you go each day...now I can visualize you during the day!!!
love,
Cheri