Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Bathroom!

I must brag on my husband and share my new bathroom with you all! There are still a few things to be done (towel rack and tp holder re-hung and 2nd coats of paint to apply, baseboards to put back on, etc.), but my new bathroom is beautiful! I feel like I am in a fancy hotel! Mark did an awesome job! This was the bathroom before we moved in. We repainted and got a new towel rack and tp dispenser, but this is pretty much what we have been living with. Below is what we have now!









We will paint the outside of the mirror brown too.

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

It looks great! Great job, Mark!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

What a talented husband you have!! I love the color and the decor!!
-Deb Daar

JKCDJ Families said...

That looks really good!!!! please pass that along to the plumber, painter, architect!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

Abby Kate was right! It's awesome!!! Julie