Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shelbs birthday and SNOW!

Shelby has had a great day today! After breakfast and presents, she and I went out to spend her birthday $. She knew exactly what she wanted- it was precious!

This was an envelope from "Mystery Girl". In it was a note and $2. At the end of the note, the mystery girl was revealed- sister!!

Abby Kate made Shelby a box of homemade "Puppies in my Pocket" with all the accessories a puppy would need- so cute!

Franklin movie from the Smiths- they are watching it right now while I am blogging.

Calendar from Lainie.

We got her a cheerleading outfit and dress-up shoes. This is a cheerleading uniform from High School Musical, but we cut off all the tags, so Shelby doesn't know what EHS is! Tricky mommy!
This is what she bought with money from Grandpa, Lainie, and Aunt Juju!


Can you believe SNOW? Shelby woke me up this morning to show me- little did she know that I was sleeping soooooo good, but I wouldn't trade 15 more minutes of sleep for that excited little girl with wonder in her eyes!

5 comments:

Anne Marie said...

WOW we don't even have snow yet!!! Lucky ducks!! Shelby, I am so glad you had such a Happy Birthday!!! I love you snow much!!!!

JKCDJ Families said...

I love the pics!!!! That is so precious about the puppy cut outs from Abbby Kate...and the horse is sweet! I love all the Cromwells!!!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

What a great day!!! Love, Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

I am so glad you had a great birthday, Shelbs!

Abby Kate, you gave your sister such nice presents.

SNOW!!WOW!!

JKCDJ Families said...

What a special day for Shelbs. A.K. is so sweet to take such time to create such special gifts for her sister- they have a great time together and that is SOOO awesome!!
So glad your family is feeling better!
Love you,
-Deb